Thursday, March 28, 2013

Work, Work, Work!

I totally need to do more stuff to my blog. My weekends and nights have been mostly packed with 3 things.

1) Exercise. For those of you who don't know me, I do intense exercise 6 days a week. This will usually consist of weights, boot camps, running, and spinning. I know it takes extra time out if my day from writing, but I need it.  I feel so much better about myself and it is a huge stress relief. Right now I'm training for the Tough Mudder with a group of friends.  The tough mudder is a 10 mile 25 obstacle course and it requires a lot of endurance to complete.

2) My day job. I am not really sure I can fully explain what I do for fear of revealing my true identity.  What I can tell you is that I am a behavior analyst and the population of individuals that I work with will leave me drained on a daily basis and in some cases feeling like I can't do much but veg out after I exercise. Writing for me make me feel good by leaving the stressors of life and bringing me to a fantasy world. Unfortunately, I can't get my brain to work at night when I am so drained.

3) Family.  My family agenda has been crazy these past few months. My husband and I don't have children but our calendar has been packed with engagements both during the week and weekends.  This of course postpones a lot of writing, which doesn't make me happy.  My husband is such an amazing, wonderful, loving man and he is so encouraging especially right now when I am on a dry spell.

I really need to finish Snowbound #2 and I already started a new yummy story.  I can't wait to share them...soon hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment